Monday, November 27, 2006

day15

Didn't get a lot of noveling done this weekend. K got sick and I had to take care of her. when I did get anything done, it was on the play I'm writing. But this morning I went back in a rewrote and added to scenes that went by too fast. word count is 8537. here is a paragraph.

And when Sad Fingers began to play I climbed the six inches that is the stage, took the mic out of the stand and began to sing.

You told me how to get there
The road was winding west
I slipped out of the party
You slipped out of your vest
My hands were cold and shaking
Your eyes behind your hair
You bit my lip, I lost my grip and we tumbled through the air

Tumbled
Tumbled
Tumbled through the air

Tumbled
Tumbled
Caught me unawares

Tumbled
Tumbled
Tumbled down the stair

Tumbled
Tumbled
Eyes behind your hair

No comments: