Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 11

At the rate I'm going, and the lenght I estimate this novel to be, it will probably take me between 4 and 6 months to write this thing and I'm only halfway through the first month and I'm tired.

The good news is, however, that I think I just came to the end of a chapter which seems good.

word count is at 6526.

first paragraph-like thing of the day:

On the sidewalk, someone grabbed my arm. He was in a black trenchcoat. It was dark so I couldn’t see his face well. His voice sounded like gears. “I hear you got allergies.”

I nodded.

“Call this number.” He handed me a slip of paper.

“This is an allergist?”

“No, a pharmacist. Call him. He’ll hook you up.”

I looked at the slip of paper. It said Phil and there was a phone number with a 212 area code. I looked up to thank the man, but turned his back to me and walked into the club.

No comments: